- Our first year as a SCITT was highly successful in producing quality teachers in both the primary and secondary courses.
- 41 trainees were recruited across 16 different subjects.
- 100% of trainees completed the course, 97% at grade good or outstanding.
- 100% of AMP trainees were employed in the teaching profession for the start of the new school year.
- 34 trainees employed within local schools in Merseyside and neighbouring areas.
- Quality of recruitment, communication, accuracy of judgments and trainee welfare were all identified as strengths by the external examiner.
- The external examiner also identified induction as being very effective in all home and away placements.